Tomorrow begins the battery of tests Baby J will undergo to see where we stand with her TSC diagnosis. In the morning we will go to the hospital for an ultrasound on her kidneys. I guess there's a lot I'm still processing. I've had a couple conversations with the genetic counselor this week. She's really great and has been trying to get answers to some of my more specific questions. I have a lot in my head but don't really know what to put down here or how to do it. In lieu of something more substantive, here's a video I just shot of Baby J playing in her exersaucer (or neglect-a-saucer as a friend of ours called it) and clapping.
And don't worry, I'll have an update on her kidneys for you as soon as I know something.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
So It Begins
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|