I'm very, very, very happy to report that the wonderful nurse from the pediatrician's office just called to let us know that her MRI came back 100% clear! There is nothing to suggest any abnormalities, tubers, or anything else we need to worry about. We are, to say the least, very pleased.
They drew blood today to do some genetic testing. We won't have the results from the blood work for awhile. I'm not sure exactly how long, but I think a few weeks. So, I guess there is a chance Baby J doesn't have TS. It's something I've known but haven't really been able to entertain until we had more information. I guess I'm feeling more optimistic about all of it now. It's still scary but at least we know her brain and kidneys are totally fine.
Thanks for all your kind words! I'm raising a virtual glass of Champagne to you all!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Good News!
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|