Well, that's what all the mats on the floor say in the MRI area of the hospital. For some reason, I found it amusing.
We're home, but I don't have any news yet. Baby J was a champ. She didn't cry about not getting to eat, to my relief, even when we had to wait an extra 40 minutes in a random waiting room for her MRI because the guy before her was late. She woke up from being sedated smiling and cooing. One of her anesthesiologists was one of the dads from our birthing class which was a pleasant surprise.
She's napping now. I'll be back when I have something more to report. Thanks for all your support. And thanks to my two best friends, one who brought us muffins and made us lunch and the other who is bringing us dinner tonight. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
The Magnet is ALWAYS On
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|