Wednesday, August 6, 2008

So...with lots of links!

  • So, my lovely mother ordered me this.
  • And thanks to Ianqui's suggestion, I bought these to try. (I bought two boxes and if I don't like them I may send one your way!)
  • I also signed up with Seadragon to do The Couch to 5k Running Plan. I'm supposed to start this week. But it's Wednesday and I haven't done a workout yet. I'm not working tomorrow so I'll do one then, but I'm working a double on Friday and the night shift on Saturday. Must get motivated!! I'll try to get up early on Friday.
  • Try to get up early is the key word (phrase?). We're still trying to have Hubby get up with Baby J at night. I guess it's going better. She's not eating every two hours during the day anymore and she's really just been waking up at 3am-ish. I've been feeding her around 11pm and I guess we'd like her to go till 5 or 6 without eating. Hubby has the tendency to want to change something immediately when it doesn't work but I think we need to give things more time.
  • In addition to trying to be more patient with the sleep thing we are working on being more patient with each other. We were not very nice to each other last night.
  • Work is good. I like the restaurant and the staff is great. It's a bit tiring, but in a good way. I'm working my first double on Friday so we'll see how it goes.
  • Baby J is currently trying out her Johnny Jump Up. She doesn't quite get it yet, but she seems to like hanging around in it.
  • And last but not least, Hubby's cousin had a baby today! Yay! I sent her a post partum recovery kit with breast pads, maxi pads, Tylenol and motrin, lansinoh, and some other baby goodies. I know I will send her another package because I forgot to send her a onsie I have for her. I have some peppermint foot cream for her too, but I'd like to send her husband something too. Any ideas for something nice and inexpensive for a new daddy?