Monday, August 4, 2008

Also

Also, Baby J has become an expert roller. She also can scoot around on her tummy a little bit which leads to limbs sticking out of the crib when she wakes up from her naps. I keep thinking I should buy a crib bumper for her, but 1. I know they are supposed to be a hazard and 2. I know that when she can stand I'll need to take it out so she can't stand on it and get out of the crib. So to crib bumper or not? Opinions, please.

And I want to get a nursing cover up. I'd like to be able to nurse somewhere else other than my car, but I have a hard time getting situated with the blanket and the baby, etc. The bebe au lait ones are just too expensive. They have some on Etsy and on Ebay. But I can't decide which fabric I like. I'd prefer something simple and plain, but now I find myself totally indecisive. I like these and this one. I also emailed someone on Etsy to see if I can get one more plain like light yellow eyelet fabric...please help!

Lastly, has anyone used reusable nursing pads? Or maybe I don't need nursing pads anymore? I'm scared to stop wearing them for fear of leaking everywhere, but that should be under control by now, right? And the ones I'm using seem to soak up a little milk, but not much...

Thanks for you comments on my last post. I'm so conflicted. I want to keep Baby J close but I also desperately want us all to sleep. Last night sucked. I slept next to Baby J instead of Hubby and ended up feeding her at 3ish and 5ish. Sigh...we'll figure something out I'm sure.