Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thanks

I think I end up here spewing forth what's been rattling around in my head when it becomes too much. The result is that you guys get a pretty random stream of conscious instead of something coherent and mildly interesting, so thanks for your advice. Ironically, Susan and I had been having a similar discussion about holiday cards via facebook and just the other day I got a birth announcement for a one year old. It was very cute and I think I'll either send out a Valentine's card (I really like that idea!) or print another picture to send out around her 1st birthday.

Also, I went to this website last night and ordered free business cards! I only paid $5 for shipping. They say That Silly Mommy, Wedding and Event Planner. So that's one step in the right direction, I suppose. We'll see about handing them out. I need to start networking in this area. Luckily, I think I have a good connection through the restaurant I work for.

Finally, here are a couple cute pictures of Baby J. Hard to believe she's 9 months old and riding in her big girl car seat already (can we just talk about how inconvenient winter clothes and infant car seats are?). She still commando crawls on her belly but is starting to pull up. And still no teeth but you can see them coming. She really is a joy to take care of and even though she still wakes up usually twice a night, her smile makes it all worth while.