Baby J and have been pummeled with whatever the latest cold going around is. Most of last week I just felt a little rundown, maybe a touch of a sore throat. On Saturday the faucet started and I haven't stopped blowing my nose since. J seems to have more of a cough than a runny nose. The only nice thing about this whole cold thing is that Baby J cuddled up with me on the couch for awhile yesterday and even fell asleep in my arms for a bit. It was nice. She never falls asleep anywhere but bed these days (and her car seat, of course).
I think we are both feeling better today. I am full of hot tea, OJ, airborne, and chicken soup. I rubbed some vicks on Baby J's chest and back. She's getting into everything she's not supposed to so I take that as a good sign especially since I have to go back to work tomorrow and she has to go to daycare! Let's just hope Hubby doesn't get the same bug...he's got a guy's weekend coming up and I would hate for him to be sick during it.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Sick
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|