Welcome to my new blog! So yes, my now former employers found my old blog and while they said they wouldn't read it I just feel more comfortable starting over. I hope you'll stick with my as I explore the new uncharted territory of being a work from home mom. I got a new job on Friday doing some data entry and it looks like I will be watching a friend's son three days a week as well. Hubby and I are nervous, excited, and a little freaked out by this new chapter in our lives, but Baby J is most important to us and so this is what we decided to do.
So I have a question I hope someone can help me with...I want to archive my old posts and then delete my old blog. Any suggestions?
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Welcome
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|