Monday, June 16, 2008

Feeling Good

  • I'm feeling good today. I had a job interview this morning. I'm not 100% sure it will work out the way I want to (ie partly at home, partly in the office), but it was still good.
  • Hubby took Baby J to work with him so I could get ready and then go to my interview. He is a godsend.
  • We had a nice Father's Day, I think. I gave Hubby a book and a framed photo of the baby for his desk. While I was cooking breakfast he said, "I'm really glad you didn't get me the $50 smoker from Lowe's. I thought you were going to and I really don't want that one." Um, I had that one in the garage at my friend's house to give to him later. I gave it to him and I think he felt bad about what he said but I think I still might take it back if he doesn't want it. Problem is, he says he doesn't really want anything else and I feel bad that he didn't get a rockin' father's day gift.
  • I am wearing one of my favorite pre-pregnancy pairs of jeans. They are a tad snug around the waist but otherwise fit. That feels pretty good.
  • Now if only I had an income, I would be feeling really good. This not having an income thing is starting to mess with my head.
Some Baby J pictures that I took yesterday! Isn't she cute in her little bum genius diapers? :)