- Baby J is 11 months old today! Holy crap! I seriously don't know where the time has gone.
- She does just get more and more fun though. Her new thing is pointing. She points and we try to guess what she's pointing at. Then she giggles.
- In the past week Baby J has thrown up three times. Lots of puke each time. She threw up last Monday, Tuesday night, and then today about 30 minutes after lunch. We originally thought the throwing up was due to new antibiotics she was on for an ear infection. The doctor told us to take her off the meds because her ear looked 100% fine.
- Now I am wondering if the ear infection is back. I'm seriously considering bringing her BACK to the doctor to have them check her ears again. If only I had one of those little light thingys to look in her ears. And a medical degree.
- I do not like cleaning up puke. Especially when it is all over an exersaucer that appears impossible to take apart. I put it in the bath tub and hosed it down...That will have to do for now.
- J definitely gets more spit up-y when she has an ear infection, but nothing like this.
- I hate trying to decide whether or not to bring her to the doctor's. They are always so great and fit us in so quickly but I hate to be the over-reactive parent, the crazy mom.
- Speaking of crazy, I often feel I am teetering on the edge of crazy. I think it's mostly the weather. I am so over winter. And my husband's schedule. And a puking baby.
Monday, February 23, 2009
11 months and Puke
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|