That Silly Mommy

About Me

Mom to Baby J
New England, United States
A new mom to Baby J and figuring out how to be a wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend in this crazy world.
View my complete profile

Blogs I Read

  • A Day in the Life
  • A Inaqui in the Village
  • A Natural Scientist
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Come, Mommy
  • Crunchy Granola
  • Destined to be the Crazy Cat Woman
  • In Blue Ink
  • Just Crazy Enough to Try
  • Lake Loop
  • Life in the Hundred-Acre Wood
  • Living Next to the Axis of Evil Ain't So Bad
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • No Matter How Small
  • One Tired Ema
  • Phantom Scribbler
  • PhiLLy RoLL
  • Postcards from the Mothership
  • Rev. Dr. Mom
  • Superlative in All Things
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • Yummy Sushi Pajamas

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (32)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • Reason #4,586 Why I Love My Husband
      • A Happy Report
      • In Which I Feel at My Wits End
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Reason #4,586 Why I Love My Husband

This is what greeted me at the door when I got home from work last night. Baby J's tiny shoes with all of ours (ok, three of those pairs are mine and one is my sister's). My husband, he is teh cute.

Posted by Mom to Baby J at 8:57 AM

|


Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Comment Feed (RSS)