- Baby J is back up to 14lbs 1 oz. She's just two ounces shy of where she was at her four month check up so things are looking up.
- She gained seven ounces in seven days!
- Apparently she's just a snacker and I'm okay with that. She can eat as often as she likes.
- Ears are clear.
- I am pretty sure she's starting to do more serious teething. She was chewing on the nurse practitioner/lactation consultant's stethoscope through part of our visit.
- We don't go back to the doctor again until her six month check up which will be nice.
- Well to the pediatrician's anyway. She has a dermatology appointment in two weeks for a little raised patch she's had on her leg since birth.
- The sleep isn't ideal but if she's gaining weight I'll deal with it. We had some nice cuddle time in bed this morning at her normal 5am waking but I fed her laying down and we snuggled for a bit.
- Thanks again for all your helpful and kinds words. I guess it's always something but I'm appreciative to have your support and suggestions.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
A Happy Report
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|